Monday, September 1, 2008

Scooby Do the Mystery Machine Lunch Kit

Scooby Do the Mystery Machine Lunch Kit

Scooby Do the Mystery Machine Lunch Kit


Adorable4
My son loves this lunch box and is going to use it for kindergarten. He is excited about it and loves Scooby Doo. It seems to be well made and it is a nice washable material. I wish it had a container in it but it's fine...

scooby doo lunch bag5
scooby doo lunch bag - my little boy loved this, good size to fit in all of his lunch, drink and desert with room for more!

My preschooler LOVES this lunch box5
My 4 year old loves Scooby Doo, so when I saw this on the WB shop site, I had to get it. It stands 7 1/2" tall, 10" wide and 4 1/2" deep. It's very well insulated and is super cute. He is a hit at the breakfast table at preschool! If this one got lost I would immediately go out and purchase another. Great Buy!

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Free Stuff I Free Sample | Free Gift Cards Coupons For Free Stuff © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO