Saturday, February 27, 2010

ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1005HA-MU17-BK 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 8.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter) Reviews

ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1005HA-MU17-BK 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 8.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter) Reviews
Other products by Asus Ratting 4.0 Out of 5.0 Special Offer Total New 19 Total Use 0


Read More From Here Now

Go anywhere in style with the Eee PC 1005HA-MU17. Weighing less than 3lbs, the 1005HA-M is the perfect on-the-go companion. With built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, a 0.3MP webcam, and a Digital Array Mic, you can stay connected with friends wherever you go. A 250GB hard drive provides a wealth of storage and backup capacity. The 1005HA-M’s 92%-scaled ergonomic keyboard and Multi-Touch touchpad make it a breeze to type and navigate through content. And a brilliant 10.1 inch matte LCD display makes viewing documents and multimedia content more comfortable than ever. With its sleek curves and smooth lines, the Eee PC 1005HA-M offers superior style without sacrificing performance or mobility.

Technical Details

- Intel Atom N270 Processor 1.6GHz
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 1 x SODIMM Slot, 2GB Max
- 250GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- 10.1 WSVGA 1024x600 LCD Display
- Windows 7 Starter Operating System (32 Bit), *8.5 Hours of Battery Life
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"I Love This Computer!" 2010-02-27
By S. Stewart
Plain and simple, I love this computer. It is exactly what I was looking for. The size and convenience are ideal for at home use as well as travel. I chose this particular model based on word of mouth and written reviews. Of particular importance to me were battery life, processor speed, wireless n, and quality of construction (particularly the keyboard). I have been very pleased so far. I can charge the computer at night and get a full day out of it with what I consider average-frequent use.

Initially, I was very hesitant about Windows 7 Starter. I know people have mixed feelings about it, but I really like it. I have yet to encounter the 3 program limit some reviewers have cited. I also want to note that Asus includes their own software that allows customization of the background wallpaper despite the fact that Windows 7 Starter doesn't allow that on its own.

I like the pink and white design. I know that this is a computer and NOT an accessory, but given the choice of color, I enjoyed choosing something unique and fun. The white is very nice and the pink is just subtle enough. This particular one also has a finish that appears to be more resistant to fingerprints than some of the other colors, for what it's worth.

I purchased this netbook because my husband and my best friend both have Asus netbooks and love them. I originally purchased a different but newer Asus model at a different vendor and ultimately returned it because the keyboard felt extremely cheap. Although I wasn't thrilled with that model, I think Asus makes great products and I decided I wanted to stay with this brand--I am so glad I did! Whether you decide on this one or not, I would encourage netbook buyers to look at the many different netbooks Asus offers.

Customer Buzz
"Awesome netbook" 2010-02-17
By Kris (Minneapolis, MN)
My brother helped me pick out this awesome netbook and I am TOTALLY happy with it!! The keyboard is large enough to type comfortably and the screen is really bright (compared to my husband's $1,000 Gateway laptop). The battery lasts an entire 8 hours which is almost unheard of on these type of portable devices. The wireless connects great. We mostly use it for checking emails, you-tube videos and ebay shopping. I am very happy with the purchase. The only drawback, and this is with all netbooks, is that the screen size is small and it is difficult to see an entire page without scrolling. But the portable size is the reason we bought a netbook, so I guess you get the good with bad.

Customer Buzz
"Great little PC for Internet, Social Networking, E-mail" 2010-02-17
By W. Applegren (Los Angeles, CA)
I got this for Christmas after researching a lot of different models- it was a great deal. I bought one at a big retail electronics store and by the time I was out the door they tacked on about $50 in extra charges, so I returned it and got this one from Amazon. I haven't had any problems with it, great battery life, works great for Facebooking, emailing, etc.

Customer Buzz
"Software problems" 2010-02-10
By lotusbear (Dallas, TX USA)
Be cautious with this product. If you attempt to uninstall software, you may crash the system entirely.

Customer Buzz
"A really useful engine" 2010-02-07
By R. McKee (Michigan)
We bought this netbook for our 16-year-old son for Christmas and he's used it constantly since then. T. set up the computer himself and plays his favorite online games on it without hassle. I know he's gotten *at least* 7 hours of battery life with it, because it was running constantly during a family road trip. Windows 7 has been stable and easy to use. I recommend this machine to anyone on a limited budget who doesn't need a powerhouse laptop.


Images Product

Read more ASUS Eee PC Seashell 1005HA-MU17-BK 10.1-Inch Black Netbook - 8.5 Hours of Battery Life (Windows 7 Starter)

Seja o primeiro a comentar

Free Stuff I Free Sample | Free Gift Cards Coupons For Free Stuff © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO